Pharmaceutical Grade Supplement Powder Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid GABA
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.7|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 56-12-2
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS: 56-12-2
- Molecular Weight: 103.1198
- Usage: Supplement
- Transport Package: Disguised Packing for Delivery Guarantee!
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- Molecular Formula: C4h9no2
- Appearance: White Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
|Product Name||Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid|
|BP||248°C at 760 mmHg|
|Appearance||White crystals or crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤0.5%||0.25%|
|Melting Point||197 ºC ~204 ºC||198.5 ºC ~200.0 ºC|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.07%||3.00%|
|Clarity of Solution||Clear||Clear|
|Ca 2 +2||No opalescence||No opalescence|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000Cfu/g||30Cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100Cfu/g||20Cfu/g|
|Conclusion||The product meets Inhouse Standards|
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid(short for GABA) is technically an amino acid. It is produced in the brain from Glutamate as well as vitamin B6. It produces feelings of calm, lessens the neurological signs of nervousness and stress, increases focus and is a sleep aid. It is one of the most important brain neurotransmitters for mood regulation and boosting alpha brain.
GABA is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter within the body. This makes it part of the brain's natural self-regulation system to prevent over-excitement of your neurons from any external stimuli. GABA allows for the balancing out of other chemicals such as adrenalin and noradrenalin that may otherwise lead to feelings of restlessness, irritability, and even insomnia. Low levels of this neurotransmitter are linked to irregular sleep patterns, depression, anxiety and excessive stress.
GABA is also said to increase the level of productive alpha wages in the brain which can put you in a state of enhanced focus and "mental flow". There are also a number of other functions for which GABA is believed responsible throughout the body. This includes the regulation of muscle tone and possibly also support for the production of other hormones which are needed to build muscle cells.
It has been used by weight lifters for a long time due to its ability to improve athletic performance and help with fat loss. There is even evidence suggesting that GABA plays a key role in the regulation and growth of embryonic and neural stem cells.
GABA Supplement For Anxiety
One of the main reasons people take GABA supplements is to prevent anxiety and help them enhance their moods.
Anxiety is thought to be caused primarily by the brain becoming overly excited. In other words, what happens is that too many different neurons all decide to fire off their impulses at the same time. GABA can calm the brain down by regulating how often these neurons fire. This leads to a feeling of calm and relaxation as stress and anxiety levels dissipate.
There is even evidence suggesting that GABA aids in the release of chemicals which help to fight pain. GABA also helps the nerves and neurons to communicate with each other more efficiently. This improves the ability to perform cognitive functions like attention switching, focus, and concentration.
The recommended dosage range of GABA is between 3 and 5 grams per day. This can be taken all at once, although it might be more effective if the dose is divided into several equal administrations throughout the day.
If GABA is being used solely for the fat loss benefit, then the best time to take it is about 2 hours before sleep. Do not take this supplement with a protein source since it might affect proper digestion.
GABA supplements do come with some minor side effects. Though all are considered minimal, the side effects include rapid heart beat, some trouble breathing, or itchiness.
These effects have been duly quantified even if GABA supplements' positive benefits have not. This unfortunately means that light side effects may be all you'll feel if you take GABA pills.
The role of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid in the brain occurs unimpeded by any side effects at all when it is produced naturally, but once we introduce lab-derived GABA supplements, they create an imbalance which the body reacts to, hence these small negative effects.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Carphedon Phenylpiracetam||CAS 77472-70-9|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|