Buy Research Chemical Nootropic Powder Antidepressant Drugs Tianeptine Sodium
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.7|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 30123-17-2
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No.: 30123-17-2
- Molecular Weight: 459.9414
- Usage: Smart Drugs
- Transport Package: 1kg/Foil Bag
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Tianeptine Sodium
- Molecular Formula: C21h24cln2nao4s
- Appearance: White Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
|Product Name||Tianeptine Sodium|
Tianeptine Sodium is primarily used for its mood boosting and anti-anxiety properties. This substance also has nootropic abilities in regards to individuals whose cognition is negatively impacted by mood disorders. It has the ability to improve focus and concentration in individuals who have poor attention spans as well.
Depressive illness devastates millions of lives. Tianeptine is a neuroprotective antidepressant that reverses the neuronal damage and lasting misery caused by chronic, uncontrolled stress. Tianeptine acts both as a non-sedating anti-anxiety agent and a non-stimulating mood-brightener. Uniquely in clinical medicine, tianeptine acts as a selective serotonin reuptake enhancer. Its puzzling efficacy as an antidepressant illustrates how little modern psychiatric medicine really understands about mind, mood and depression.
Tianeptine is chemically a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), but it has different pharmacological properties than typical TCAs as recent research suggests that tianeptine produces its antidepressant effects through indirect alteration of glutamate receptor activity (i.e., AMPA receptors and NMDA receptors) and release of BDNF, in turn affecting neural plasticity.
Tianeptine Sodium Function
Tianeptine has antidepressant and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties with a relative lack of sedative, anticholinergic and cardiovascular adverse effects,thus suggesting it is particularly suitable for use in the elderly and in those following alcohol withdrawal; such persons can be more sensitive to the adverse effects of psychotropic drugs.Recent results indicate possible anticonvulsant (anti-seizure) and analgesic (painkilling) activity of tianeptine via immediate or downstream modulation of adenosine A1 receptors (as the effects could be experimentally blocked by antagonists of this receptor).
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|