Best Quality Chemical Supplement Tasimelteon for Good Sleep
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $45|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 609799-22-6
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No.: 609799-22-6
- Molecular Weight: 245.3169
- Appearance: White Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Tasimelteon
- Molecular Formula: C15h19no2
- Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
- Usage: Bodybuilding
- Transport Package: Disguised Packing for Delivery Guarantee!
- Origin: China
|BP||442.553°C at 760 mmHg|
Tasimelteon was developed for the treatment of insomnia and other sleep disorders. A phase II trial on circadian rhythm sleep disorders was concluded in March 2005. A phase III insomnia trial was conducted in 2006. A second phase III trial on insomnia, this time concerning primary insomnia, was completed in June 2008. In 2010, the FDA granted orphan drug status to tasimelteon, then regarded as an investigational medication, for use in totally blind adults with N24HSWD.
On completion of Phase III trials, interpretations of the clinical trials by the research team concluded that the drug may have therapeutic potential for transient insomnia in circadian rhythm sleep disorders. A year-long (2011-2012) study at Harvard tested the use of tasimelteon in blind subjects with non-24-hour sleep-wake disorder. The drug has not been tested in children nor in any non-blind people.
Tasimelteon is a melatonin receptor agonist. It works by targeting receptors in the brain that control the timing of the sleep-wake cycle. In clinical trials, totally blind individuals with Non-24 who were treated with tasimelteon slept longer during the night. Tasimelteon was also found to decrease the amount of time totally blind individuals with Non-24 slept during the day.
Tasimelteon is a selective agonist for the melatonin receptors MT1 and MT2, similar to other members of the melatonin receptor agonist class of which ramelteon (2005) and agomelatine (2009) were the first approved.As a treatment for N24HSWD, as with melatonin or other melatonin derivatives, the patient may experience improved sleep timing while taking the drug. Reversion to baseline sleep performance occurs within a month of discontinuation.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|