Bodybuilding Supplement Sleep Aid Material Melatonin Melatonine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.7|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 73-31-4
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Alias: Melatonin
- Einecs: 200-797-7
- Molecular Weight: 232.28
- Application: Sleep Aid
- Transport Package: Disguised Package
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Melatonine
- CAS No: 73-31-4
- Molecular Formula: C13h16n2o2
- Appearnace: White Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937390000
|BP||512.8°C at 760 mmHg|
Melatonin, chemically N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine,is a substance found in animals, plants, fungi and bacteria. In animals it is a hormone that anticipates the daily onset of darkness;however in other organisms it may have different functions. Likewise, the synthesis of melatonin in animals differs from that in other organisms.
In animals, melatonin is involved in the entrainment (synchronization) of the circadian rhythms of physiological functions including sleep timing, blood pressure regulation, seasonal reproduction and many others.Many of melatonin's biological effects in animals are produced through activation of melatonin receptors,while others aRe due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant,with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.
The hormone melatonin plays a role in your natural sleep-wake cycle. Natural levels of melatonin in the blood are highest at night. Some research suggests that melatonin supplements taken at the right time might be helpful in treating jet lag or other sleep disorders that involve poor alignment of your natural biological clock with the night-day pattern around you. Melatonin might also reduce the time it takes to fall asleep - although this effect is typically mild.
Melatonin is a natural hormone made by your body's pineal (pih-knee-uhl) gland. This is a pea-sized gland located just above the middle of the brain. During the day the pineal is inactive. When the sun goes down and darkness occurs, the pineal is "turned on" by the SCN and begins to actively produce melatonin, which is released into the blood. Usually, this occurs around 9 pm. As a result, melatonin levels in the blood rise sharply and you begin to feel less alert. Sleep becomes more inviting. Melatonin levels in the blood stay elevated for about 12 hours - all through the night - before the light of a new day when they fall back to low daytime levels by about 9 am. Daytime levels of melatonin are barely detectable.
Melatonin might be more effective for other types of sleep issues, such as delayed sleep disorder or other sleep disorders affecting circadian rhythm.
1) Melatonin can effectively improve sleep quality
2) Melatonin can improve the functional status of the whole body
3) Melatonin can improve human immunity, prevent depression, Alzheimer's syndrome, cataracts, for the treatment of glaucoma also had a marked effect.
4) Melatonin can increase the body's immune system, auxiliary cancer, enhance physical fitness.
5) Melatonin has strong antioxidant effects.
a. Helps regulate other hormones and maintain the body's circadian rhythm.
b. Melatonin also helps control the timing.
c. Melatonin helps determine.
d. Melatonin has strong antioxidant effects.
e. Release of female reproductive hormones.
A typical dose for treating insomnia is 0.3 milligrams (mg) to 5 mg of melatonin at bedtime. Different medical conditions, and people of different ages, will require different dosages of the medicine.
The most common melatonin side effects include:
Other, less common melatonin side effects might include abdominal discomfort, mild anxiety, irritability, confusion and short-lasting feelings of depression.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Carphedon Phenylpiracetam||CAS 77472-70-9|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|