Wholesale Natural Health Plant Extract Powder Curcumin
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.7|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 458-37-7
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No.: 458-37-7
- Mf: C21h20o6
- Appearance: Yellow Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Curcumin
- Einecs: 207-280-5
- MW: 368.3799
- Usage: Supplement
- Transport Package: Disguised Packing for Delivery Guarantee!
- Origin: China
|BP||593.2°C at 760 mmHg|
Curcumin is the yellow pigment associated with the curry spice, turmeric, and to a lesser extent ginger. It is a small molecule that is the prototypical 'curcuminoid', and has effects similar to other polyphenols but unique in a way as it is a different class of polyphenol. Chemically, curcumin is a diarylheptanoid, belonging to the group of curcuminoids, which are natural phenols responsible for turmeric's yellow color. It is a tautomeric compound existing in enolic form in organic solvents and as a keto form in water.
Curcumin can provide a range of health benefits. Curcumin is noted for its safety, affordability, long-term use, and ability to target multiple cell signaling pathways. Turmeric curcumin may help reduce inflammation along with cloves, ginger, and rosemary. Curcumin may work as well or better than anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers for the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Regular ingestion of curcumin may improve artery function similar to an hour of aerobic exercise training per day. Curcumin may also reduce Alzheimer's symptoms.
Dramatically lower cancer rates in India may be due to their more plant-based, spice-rich diet, which often includes turmeric curcumin. Regular turmeric curcumin intake appears to significantly lower the DNA mutating ability of cancer-causing substances. Turmeric curcumin appears to be able to reprogram a number of cancer cells to self-destruct as normal cells should. Curcumin applied topically as an ointment may provide some relief against visible cancers on the skin. Turmeric curcumin may both prevent and treat colon polyps and temporarily reduce pancreatic cancer markers.
Other areas of interest as it pertains to curcumin are alleviating cognitive decline associated with aging, being heart healthy by both electrical means and reducing lipid and plaque levels in arteries, and both reducing the risk of diabetes and being a good treatment for the side-effects associated with diabetes.
It has a poor oral bioavailability (a low percentage of what you consume is absorbed) and thus should be enhanced with other agents such as black pepper extract, called piperine. This is unless you want the curcumin in your colon (as it is a colon anti-inflammatory and can help with digestion), in which case you wouldn't pair it with an enhancement.
Recommended curcumin dosages vary according to use. The following curcumin dosages are reported by the Natural Medicines Database:
For antioxidant purposes, 500 mg curcumin doses have been used twice daily for three months.
For Crohn's disease, 360 mg doses have been taken two or three times a day for two months.
For type II diabetes, 22.1 mg doses of curcumin have been used with each meal for two months.
For dyspepsia (indigestion), 250 mg of turmeric has been taken four times a day for over seven days.
For liver function, 3,000 mg (3 g) of turmeric has been taken three times a day for 12 consecutive weeks.
For vision, 375 mg of curcumin has been taken three times a day for up to 22 months.
For IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), 1,000 mg (1 g) of curcumin has been taken twice daily for up to six months.
For rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune disease, 400 mg of curcumin has been taken three times a day for two weeks.
For cardiovascular dysfunction and disease, 150 mg of curcumin has been consumed daily for eight weeks.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Carphedon Phenylpiracetam||CAS 77472-70-9|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|