Plant Extract Chemicals Product Antioxidant Pharmaceutical Quercetin for Anti-Aging
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.7|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 117-39-5
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No.: 117-39-5
- Mf: C15h10o6
- Appearance: Yellow Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Quercetin
- Einecs: 204-187-1
- MW: 286.2363
- Usage: Supplement
- Transport Package: 1kg/Foil Bag
- Origin: China
|BP||616.1°C at 760 mmHg|
Quercetin is an antioxidant flavonoid found in citrus fruits, apples, onions, parsley, sage, tea, and red wine. Like many antioxidants, quercetin can help slow the effects of aging by defeating the free radicals that damage your cells and your DNA.
1. Supports Normal Respiratory Health
When your respiratory system is irritated, redness and swelling can result from the release of histamines, and quercetin has been reported to have an antihistamine effect. Lab tests have shown quercetin influences intracellular enzymes and may help inhibit histamine release. This can often provide relief for watery eyes, runny nose, and swelling in the face.
2. Supports Cardiovascular Health
Studies have shown that the consumption of flavonoids, specifically quercetin, offer a two fold benefit in promoting overall cardiovascular health. First, it encourages blood flow. Secondly, researchers have observed that quercetin's antioxidant action protects against LDL cholesterol oxidation. This may be beneficial because oxidation causes LDL cholesterol to stick to artery walls.
3. Promotes Balanced Blood Pressure
In addition to supporting cardiovascular health, quercetin naturally promotes balanced blood pressure. A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, crossover study evaluated the effect of quercetin supplementation and reported that the participants experienced a stabilization in systolic, diastolic and average arterial pressure.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|