High Quality Nootropics Powder Antidepressant Drugs Nsi-189
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.7|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 1270138-40-3
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No.: 1270138-40-3
- Molecular Weight: 366.4998
- Appearance: White Powder
- Transport Package: 1kg/Foil Bag
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Nsi-189
- Molecular Formula: C22h30n4o
- MP: 83°c-86°c
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
NSI-189 is neurogenic and nootropic research agent that was developed from nicotinamide and pyrazine.
Randomized controlled trials have shown that it stimulates neurogenesis or neuronal cell production in the brain. In animal studies, it has also been shown to increase the volume of hippocampus by 20% thereby reversing behavioral symptoms of depression. Such studies have shown that it may be an effective treatment for depression.
It is also thought to be a promising treatment for other condition including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Alzheimer's disease and age-related cognitive problems.
Development of NSI-189
NSI-189 is an experimental drug currently being developed and studied by Neuralstem Inc.. The researchers at Neuralstem recognized that a drug targeting the hippocampus could possibly alleviate the effects of sleep deprivation and exhaustion, and set out to find a drug that could induce neurogenesis. This preliminary research would eventually result in the drug NSI-189.
Clinical research on NSI-189 has been in the works since 2011, and a phase 1b trial was completed in July of 2014. Clinical phase 1 trials typically focus on finding the correct dosage range of the drug, which has been placed around 40 to 80 mg per day in the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) and cognitive decline.
The phase 1b trial of NSI-189 was "a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple-dose escalating trial evaluating the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic effect of NSI-189 in the treatment of MDD." Now that the trial has been completed, the results have been released, and they appear quite promising.
The study, which was conducted on 24 patients over the course of 28 days, found that NSI-189 administration reduced the symptoms of depression and cognitive decline significantly more than placebo. The drug was tolerated well by the subjects, and it "may also exhibit pro-cognitive properties associated with increases in prefrontal alpha coherence."
Mechanism of Action
Researchers have discovered that the disease-major depressive disorder (MDD)-leads to decreased hippocampal volume. Note that a healthy hippocampus is an excellent source of neural stem cells which lead to the production of neurons. Neurons on the other hand are critical for creating essential new connections in the brain. Through the production of new neurons in the hippocampal area, depression can be treated.
NSI-189 was developed to address three important aspects of depression including hippocampal volume, neurogenesis and neurotransmission. NSI-189 increases the volume within the hippocampus. In so doing, hippocampal volume and healthy brain cell density is increased thereby improving mod and cognitive performance. Aside from increasing hippocampal volume, the drug also improves neuronal cell functionality. It works it promoting healthy neuronal cell growth whilst repair damaged areas in the brain.
As mentioned above, the potential benefits of NSI-189 are:
Improvement in behavioral responses associated with depression.
Reversal of hippocampal atrophy.
May enhance memory and cognition through increase neurogenesis, particularly in depressed subjects.
Positive effects may persist after treatment ceases.
Studies conducted to evaluate effects of NSI-189 revealed that 40 to 80 mg daily is effective in treating depression and cognitive symptoms amongst healthy patients. In these trials, there are no serious adverse events recorded. Generally, NSI-189 is well tolerated and safe for human use.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|