Nutritious Supplement Food Grade Powder Agmatine Sulfate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 2482-00-0
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No.: 2482-00-0
- Molecular Weight: 228.2699
- Usage: Supplement
- Transport Package: Disguised Packing for Delivery Guarantee!
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Agmatine Sulfate
- Molecular Formula: C5h16n4o4s
- Appearance: White Crytalline Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Food Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
|Product Name||Agmatine Sulfate|
|BP||281.4°C at 760 mmHg|
Agmatine Sulfate is a biogenic amine that is derived from the amino acid L-Arginine. This occurs due to a process called decarboxylation, which is the removal of a carboxylic acid group from the amino acid.
Agmatine Sulfate appears to be stored within the neurons of the brain and is released as these neurons become activated. Due to this interesting process and storage mechanism, Agmatine Sulfate has actions and activities that are very different from its predecessor. It also appears to be a promising supplement in terms of neuropathic pain, drug addiction, stroke protection, and even general cognitive health. It is also considered to be a novel neurotransmitter, or at the very least a neuromodulator.
There are a number of benefits associated with this supplement. In fact, it appears to do much of the same things as Arginine but at a greater rate of potency. It has a decidedly Nootropic effect and can help people achieve a mental edge, whether in or out of the gym or athletic training.
The supplement supports a healthy mood, has anti-anxiety properties, and may also stack very well with other Nootropic supplements like Aniracetam and other Ampakines.
Agmatine Sulfate also acts as an anti-oxidant. Part of this benefit is due to the fact that it helps to limit the activity of Glutamate and thus, over excitation of the brain. Many people will take Agmantine Sulfate to prevent excitotoxicity which can occur when using too much Sunifiram, Unifiram, Modafinil or other similar nootropic supplements. Removal of free radicals, toxins, and other poisons can help to keep not only the brain but the entire body in a better state of health.
There are also a number of athletic effects. This includes enhancing and improving insulin response of the body. This has long been thought to be one of the biggest keys to building a leaner, harder, and more muscular body.
The supplement is additionally thought to stimulate the production and increase of GH and LH hormones which can also have positive effects upon overall body composition. Due to the regulation of Nitric Oxide levels in the body, Agmatine Sulfate may also lead to better muscle "pumps" in weight training athletes.
Another key benefit is that this supplement seems to act as an analgesic. This can be very beneficial for the relief of pain. Agmatine is observed to release several types of endorphins and natural opioid substances in the brain. It has also been used in conjunction with morphine and marijuana, having a synergistic effect. Some researchers feel that there may be therapeutic uses for Agmatine in helping to treat addictions.
Try stacking Agmatine with supplement like Alpha-GPC, which is shown to increase growth hormone levels, in order to maximize on its ergogenic properties. Also, consider taking Agmatine with a carbohydrate source, as it can boost the process of glycogen re-synthesis.
Agmatine Sulfate Dosage
The generally accepted daily dosage range for Agmatine Sulfate is anywhere between 250 mg and 2.5 grams. However, you do want to be careful when taking extremely high doses. The best way to use this supplement is about 30-45 minutes before a workout. For those looking to take this supplement more for its benefits upon the mind, or for analgesic effects, then it can be divided into smaller administrations throughout the day.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|