Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Food Additives CMC
|FOB Price:||US $1-20 / gram|
|Min. Order:||20 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 gram||US $1-20/ gram|
|Transport Package:||as Requires|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 9004-32-4
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Einecs No: 232-734-4
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- Synonyms: Carboxymethyl Cellulose, CMC, Sodium CMC, Na-CMC
- Mf: [C6h7o2(Oh)2och2coona]N
- Specification: Food grade, Industrial Grade
- HS Code: 3912310000
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose food additives CMC
|Product Name||Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose|
|Synonyms||Carboxymethyl Cellulose, CMC, Sodium CMC, Na-CMC|
|Grade||Food grade,Industrial Grade|
|Viscosity(2% Solution Mpa.S)||3000-5000|
|Degree of substitution||0.65-0.85|
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is made from natural cotton fibers or wood pulp, through alkalization, etherification, pruification and drying process to made anionic celluslose ether. It appears as white powder or granules, with good eater solubility, and have the functions of thickening, stabilizing, emulsifying and suspending in aqueous solution.CMC can be widely used in liquid drinks, lactic acid drinks, dairy products,flouring products, seasoning, and etc., with the function of thickening, emulsifying, stabilizing, water maintaining, mouthfeel improving, toughness reinforce, and so on.
Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) or cellulose gum is a cellulose derivative with carboxymethyl groups (-CH2-COOH) bound to some of the hydroxyl groups of the glucopyranose monomers that make up the cellulose backbone. It is often used as its sodium salt, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
1. Viscosity modifier or thickener: in low concentration, CMC can control the thickness of food and provide Sense of lubrication;
2. Moisture capacity: slow down syneresis effect, lengthen the shelf life;
3. Stable function: stabilization the quality of food, prevent emulsification, control the size of crystals.
4. No-metabolism: can't be resolved and absorbed, provide no heat.