Pharmaceutical Nootropic Chemical Powder Antidepressant Drugs Tianeptine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.7|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 66981-73-5
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No.: 66981-73-5
- Mf: C21h25cln2o4s
- Appearance: White Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Tianeptine
- Einecs: 250-059-3
- MW: 436.9522
- Usage: Supplement
- Transport Package: Disguised Packing for Delivery Guarantee!
- Origin: China
|Alias||Tianeptine Acid,Heptanoic Acid|
|BP||609.2°C at 760 mmHg|
Tianeptine is a pharmaceutical compound most commonly used for the treatment of clinical depression, although it is sometimes used to treat irritable bowel syndrome or asthma. In terms of chemical classification, tianeptine is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA). However, its pharmacology and effects vary from those of typical antidepressant and anxiolytics, mainly in the fact that it is not thought to act immediately through the regulation of monoaminergic neurotransmitters (such as serotonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline.) Rather, tianeptine is theorized to act upon glutamate and glutamatergic mechanisms, causing the brain to adapt more readily to stress and depression.
Tianeptine has antidepressant and anxiolytic properties with a relative lack of sedative, anticholinergic and cardiovascular adverse effects, thus suggesting it is particularly suitable for use in the elderly and in those following alcohol withdrawal; such persons can be more sensitive to the adverse effects of psychotropic drugs. Recent results indicate possible anticonvulsant and analgesic activity of tianeptine via immediate or downstream modulation of adenosine A1 receptors.
Clinical trials of tianeptine suggest it is just as effective as other more popular antidepressants such as fluoxetine (a SSRI) and amitriptyline (a TCA). However, Tianeptine seems to exhibit fewer side effects and complications than traditional antidepressants.
In addition to its antidepressant effects, tianeptine also exhibits anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties, specifically showing promise in the treatment of panic disorders. Tianeptine also displays neuroprotective properties and improves cognition in patients with depression. Tianeptine's anxiolytic and mood-boosting effects, in addition to its neuroprotective and cognitive benefits, make it a popular nootropic.
Tianeptine may be a much safer alternative to many of the antidepressants on the market today. The listing of side effects that are associated with are minor and tolerable, they include drowsiness, dry-mouth, insomnia, dizziness, constipation, bouts of low blood pressure, and some patients describe unusually vivid dreams.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Carphedon Phenylpiracetam||CAS 77472-70-9|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|