Fine Nootropic Supplement Antidepressant Drug Tianeptine Sulfate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $45|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 1224690-84-9
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No.: 1224690-84-9
- Molecular Weight: 1008.26
- Appearance: White Powder
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Tianeptine Sulfate
- Molecular Formula: 2(C21h25cln2o4s).H2so4.2(H2O)
- Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
- Usage: Bodybuilding
- Transport Package: Disguised Packing for Delivery Guarantee!
- Origin: China
Tianeptine Sulfate has showed the efficiency as an antidepressant. The ability of this substance to treat symptoms of depression has been associated with its excellent neurobiological properties. Primarily, tianeptine sulfate is involved with glutamatergic activities in the brain whereas glutamate is known to play an important role in depression symptoms occurrence.
|Product Name||Tianeptine Sulfate|
|Alias||Tianeptine Hemisulfate Monohydrate|
Tianeptine sulfate is also less likely to be subjected to abuse. It has an excellent pharmacokinetic profile whereas it is able to decrease neuronal death caused by stress, has increased bioavailability, limited distribution, immediate elimination, and does not cause detrimental hepatic metabolism. The measurable effects of tianeptine alongside its early onset identify this compound as a useful antidepressant agent.
Numerous studies have shown the efficacy of tianeptine sulfate in attenuating stress amongst study subjects. For instance, one study using animal subjects revealed that tianeptine has the ability to attenuate morphological changes in the hippocampus caused by stress. This finding was reinforced by another study whereas it was discovered that the ability of tianeptine to regulate extracellular glutamate levels dendritic remodeling of pyramidal neurons helps prevent anxiety as well as the other symptoms of stress. The general anxiolytic properties of tianeptine are comparable to popular anxiolytic agents such as fluoxetine, imipramine and amitriptyline and may even be better than submaximal dosages of maprotiline and amitriptyline.
Therapeutic improvements were evident amongst patients suffering from depressed bipolar disorder as well as major and endogenous depression. Its use amongst the elderlies and post alcohol withdrawal patient groups has been very successful. Prolonged tianeptine use was even identified to be effective in reducing recurrence or relapse amongst users. One study identified that the anti-depressant effects of tianeptine is associated to its ability to protect temporal cortex and hippocampal areas from apoptosis or cell death.
Brain Cytogenesis Properties
Tianeptine has the ability to promote brain cytogenesis through reducing neuronal cell death. It also has cytoprotective effects preventing the damage caused by pro-inflammatory cytokines found in the brain. As a result, tianeptine is able to prevent the detrimental effects of prolonged stress states whilst be able to help enhance depression symptoms.
One notable beneficial effects associated with tianeptine sulfate includes its ability to improve memory, mental and critical thinking ability. Anecdotal evidence and clinical trials (though limited) have shown that this substance is able to exert these brain-enhancing effects through repairing morphological modifications caused by hippocampal shrinkage and stress.
Several reports have shown that tianeptine sulfate has antinociceptive effects. It is able to modulate GABAergic interneurons in the spinal cord to reduce neuropathic pain. One animal study have shown that introduction of tianeptine sulfate was able to decrease neuropathic pain experienced by the subjects induced by spinal nerve ligation.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(UPS,DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx,Hongkong Post) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
|Escitalopram Oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|NSI-189 Phosphate||CAS 1270138-41-4|
|Sertraline HCL||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Tianeptine Sulfate||CAS 1224690-84-9|
|Trazodone HCL||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Agmatine Sulfate||CAS 2482-00-0|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||CAS 9007-28-7|
|Coenzyme Q10||CAS 303-98-0|